View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 75
12-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwire690 View Post
Fantastic. It is obvious you have some animosity toward my fleet. I'm not sure why your animosity though is directed at me. It's obvious you don't know me. Whatever you didn't like about my fleet before has nothing to do with the publicly stated efforts by me now to change the light with which my fleet is looked upon. My business with Broken is not your concern. I've been threatened and ridiculed by him personally and for that the business I have with him is personal and my own. As far as your challenge goes its accepted. I'll happily suck chef's chocolate salty balls with whipped cream on top if you can beat a 5 man Nova Core team in shuttles. I look forward to meeting Risa Squadron in the queues.
lol really i have? i never even metion you till you called me out on fourms yet you refuse to back it up. you also choise not even even touch the subject how my fleet was treated in your house. but yeah risa did have 3 shuttles and 2 decated heals and we lol won a match against a full nova core premade