View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 113
12-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
I'd love to join this fleet (on my KDF char)... but having read over all the information ont he website, it seems very involved, where Im only looking for some possible light RP and access to a fleet base (not free access, mind you, I would contribute what I get). Is it as involved as Im seeing or is the website just misleading to some extent?
Jolan'tru.

Fret not. The website itself is only as involved as you want it to be, but as someone who enjoys similar levels as yourself, you will not find the House of Rihannsu Fleet overwhelming or intrusive. To be clear, the website itself serves both the FED and KDF Fleets, united by the mutual enjoyment of playing STO with a Romulan flavour. Not only that, but it's also a place of fans of Romulans to share thoughts and discussions on the galaxy's most devious of Empires.

However, much like the KDF faction itself, the House of Rihannsu is hungry for new members to make it stronger, and always welcomes exceptional Romulans to aid in the restoration of our place in the galaxy, and to claim our position as the true rulers of the Endless Sky.

If you have any further questions, please do drop me a line on my main: Tomax@GreatBriton or take the plunge to the website itself.

For the Star Empire,
Tomax
Starbase Commander
The House of Rihannsu
"Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable..." - Romulan tenet