View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 117
12-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I know what the problem is with this I've had it on this back up computer thats sort of on its last leg where a portion of the motherboard got overheated a few years ago. The problem is which the OP probally has is that is one of their plugins is constantly crashing like this PC I have does where the screen will go black and once the plugin restarts it will then start functioning normally. Sometimes what I have to do is reinstall the flash plugins when this happens frequently.
I don't think so. You have to realize that this is not happening to just one person. This is happening across a huge spectrum of players, and it is happening even when the game is run in safe mode. My computer is not 'on its last leg' with an 'overheating motherboard' as you suggest, nor, would I venture to guess, are many of the other computers this is being affected by, as at least one report suggests that this epic crash is happening on a computer someone just bought last month.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online