Thread: Foundry is slow
View Single Post
Captain
# 3
12-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Mine's been crashing a lot too. I thought it was because I was on a Mac, but now...

Can you delete projects without it crashing? I can't.
I haven't tried to delete a project, cause I've only just begun my very first one.

Yet what I do know is that, every 5 minutes I get disconnected from the internet, and so booted out of the foundry. Then I got to re-log back in, get the
foundry up, then open my project and redo what I didn't save....

So needless to say, it's taking forever not to just figure out how to work this thing, yet to also get anything done, because of it crashing all the time!

I've just now got my windows microsoft updates, to make sure that wasn't the problem , and also am currently re-installing STO, just in case its my older version that's caused the crashes, (though logic dictates that if the patches are downloaded , one shouldn't bother with that, yet I'm covering all probable problems by doing so).

Problem with that, is that , the latest version of the game they have, is March 2012, which is illogical, given season 7 has just been patched..... You'd think they would have an up-to-date install download file of the game.

Anyhow, I'm hoping that by doing all this, it will stop from having the foundry crashing every 5 minutes.... if not.... I don't know. yet it gives us first timers a very disappointing view of this feature.