View Single Post
Ensign
# 11
12-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanpride69 View Post
I have exactly the same problem. After 1-5 minutes, on any graphics setting, my screen blacks out entirely. Then my graphics card struggles to bring up the image, with some apparent lag in FPS.

Text:
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered
Sub-text:
Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows 7(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

I am currently running a Gateway, NV79C with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M380 @2.53GHz, 4 GB RAM (3.68 usable), 64-bit operating system.

I was never able to play on best graphics without some processor lag. However, a step down on the simple menu graphics setting allowed my machine the best performance with graphics. Now, it does not matter what I play, the BSOD (Black Screen of Death) will cause my machine to crash 2-3 times before locking my machine up. The only solution is to do a hard reset.
I'm having the EXACT same issues!I run the same intel graphics card on my laptop and also have had to lwer my graphic settings for the same reason as mentioned in this post.WTF,Cryptic?How can blame intel if it worked before the Ssn 7 patch?!?!