My PVP Boot Camp Healer Build
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
12-08-2012, 04:52 PM
With both EPtS and EPtA running, you can afford to have 100 weapons power with ~6 beams. Sure, you'll lose a bit on your heals, but the extra damage potential you have will make up for that loss. And if stuff really starts to overcome your defenses and/or healing, just pop into a defensive power setting.
Should anyone care for a Sci-based healBoat, this is what I run:
- Lt Tac: TS1/FAW 1, TS 2/AP: Delta
- Lt Eng: EPtS 1, A2SIF 1/Extend 1
- Ens Sci: Tractor Beam 1
- LtC Sci: HE 1, SciTeam 2, TSS 3
- Cmdr Sci: HE 1, SciTeam 2, TSS 3, Scramble 3
- Additional support: Fermion Field (this thing really works magic with a few Shield Emitter consoles), Shield Repair Drones.
Some may feel that it's better to run TSS 2 with SciTeam 3 (ST 3 has massive burst healing potential), but I believe that the extra resist from TSS 3 is worth it.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of
We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely
has come to PvP since launch.
I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?
Last edited by praxi5; 12-08-2012 at