My PVP Boot Camp Healer Build
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
12-08-2012, 03:52 PM
With both EPtS and EPtA running, you can afford to have 100 weapons power with ~6 beams. Sure, you'll lose a bit on your heals, but the extra damage potential you have will make up for that loss. And if stuff really starts to overcome your defenses and/or healing, just pop into a defensive power setting.
Should anyone care for a Sci-based healBoat, this is what I run:
- Lt Tac: TS1/FAW 1, TS 2/AP: Delta
- Lt Eng: EPtS 1, A2SIF 1/Extend 1
- Ens Sci: Tractor Beam 1
- LtC Sci: HE 1, SciTeam 2, TSS 3
- Cmdr Sci: HE 1, SciTeam 2, TSS 3, Scramble 3
- Additional support: Fermion Field (this thing really works magic with a few Shield Emitter consoles), Shield Repair Drones.
Some may feel that it's better to run TSS 2 with SciTeam 3 (ST 3 has massive burst healing potential), but I believe that the extra resist from TSS 3 is worth it.
Originally Posted by
If PvP were dead, then Cryptic would stop adding things to kill it. So obviously it's not dead, and that's why Cryptic needs to keep adding things to try to kill it.
Seriously, go through and look at how many things have next to zero use for PvE but make PvP that much worse, eh?
Last edited by praxi5; 12-08-2012 at