View Single Post
Career Officer
# 29
12-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about here. Though I will say craptics response to the [Borg] proc was to just stop providing those weapons and give a passive random proc to weapons through omega rep, but that kinda proves my point. They didn't have a freakin clue how to go about fixing the initial problem so they just pushed it aside and acted like they were doing us a huge favor. Yes it can be argued that its a good thing yadda yadda, but in all, they half assed the initial development of the STF weapons, didn't have a clue how to go back and correct their mistake so they swept it under the rug.

Am I saying everything in this game is broken? No, absolutely not. Like Wraithshadow here pointed out the game IS playable. Not arguing that. But if you could equate this game to a car, itd be running with the oil light and the check engine light on constantly. Someone needs to take this old hoopty to the mechanic and get it fixed, get the tires rotated while they're at it.

No where in the help and support for this game does it say I have to go play on tribble for bugs to be fixed or for me to get a twitter account. That's just unreasonable to expect anyone to do that for bug reports and the like. Like I've said, I've posted in the bug report thread, I've submitted tickets, which is exactly what the devs said to do to report problems. They haven't been fixed, and i'm not holding my breath for a fix anytime soon either.
I am not saying you have to, but I am saying there are ways to more stand out then others. If you do the same that others do you just blend in. If you go out of the way and get involved further, You are noticed and get respected and stand out more.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/