View Single Post
Commander
# 5
12-10-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard246 View Post
To merge all the sector-blocks into one giant map I know this is a old idea.
This is apparently in the works for sometime during S8 or S9.

Quote:
More star ships and to have another one of the make your own star ship contest like for the Enterprise-F for both the Federation and the Klingons.
No thank you. Or, if they are going to do this again, they need to find a way to allow everyone to take part, not just US residents. That sucked last time.

Quote:
When they finally improve crafting this might be a cool idea. That there will be 4 trees of crafting you can do but only one and the choices would be: Space Weapons, Space Consoles, Space Shields deflector and engine (sorry don?t know what that category would be), and the ground set. As you level up your crafting to different tiers though just crafting or maybe crafting related missions you get access to new weapon types or shields, etc. to a point where you can make hybrid modules or items that will come with extra bonuses. This I will think make crafting more fun with people needing friend or even fleets to help them get some cool stuff that you can?t get through regular play.
I'd like to see ships make it into crafting, like the Delta Flyer used to be before they decided to take it out of the game and make people pay to have it if they wanted it. It'll not happen, but would be cool if it did. I agree that crafting needs to be revamped again though. Preferably without the Dilithium.

Quote:
For future reputation system they should add the federation/KDf (depending on which faction you are on) were you can eventually gain cross faction stuff.
No. Definitely not. There are too many people playing just feds anyways. If you allow them to get KDF items, ships, etc, then they may as well just remove the KDF faction.

Quote:
Duty and Bridge Officers
A way of leveling up your bridge officers so the more you use them on the ground they can gain some passive or active abilities.
Why? Bridge Officers only really help you out while levelling and doing solo content at VA/LG. For most endgame content, they are not used at all.

Quote:
To assign bridge officers to head of departments.
Already in game. Open your Duty Officer window and click Department Heads.

Quote:
Missions where you can work with your duty officers such as when you have damage on your ship from the elite stfs or difficulties to go to more places on your ship interior to help fix the damage.
Could be cool, but I agree with a previous poster. Too many DOffs out there, so the amount of work this would take is huge. Not really worth it for a minor effect.