View Single Post
Captain
# 9
12-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bortjinx View Post
I tried to register for your site, but it seems it is not live yet. I thoguht I'd be able to register for the site, just not the event.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the Boot Camp on the 29th (8pm CET), but I may have christmas/new year plans interfering. If I miss this first one, can I join in the new year instead?
Hmmm. I am surprised you had trouble registering on the site. Many people are already in our system, and we don't have any open apps.

You cannot register for hte event itself, but you should be able to just register for the site. Just in case you missed something, here are the instructions for site registration.

- Go to http://pvp-boot.camp.shivtr.com/
- In the right hand side of the homepage, click on the link that says, "Apply to Community."
- This should take you to a login screen. Click the link that says, "Create Account" if you don't alreayd have a Shivtr account.
- FOllow instructions from there.
- We will then approve your application.

And by the way, if you can't make the Boot Camp in December, you can join the one in January, the following month, absolutely. Boot Camp is a monthly event! Thanks for your interest.

If you continue to have problems, I will get drkfrontiers--the technical genius behind the website--to contact you and get things worked out. Thanks again!

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus