Survivor of Romulus
# 223
12-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
yep
Never trusted him myself
its the Grin

I read an amusing article a while back which gave a dozen or so reasons why Riker's actually the biggest a-hole in Trekdom... The reasons were actually pretty compelling once read
Oh I can think of several myself (some of which can't be posted here) did you notice how much Worse he became once he was directing??

Quote:
Quote:
its official Reg is Devious

Just makes no sense how someone with that many issues would make it through the Academy, let alone get posted to the Federation Flagship... Even by the time of Voyager, his issues hadn't been resolved, he'd just found new targets to fixate on... I felt sorry for the guy who'd introduced Reg to his sister (in law?) (and her to, really) as you knew that wasn't going to be a happy ending...
Im betting theres a Holographic Admiral Janeway on the enterprise black file list

Quote:
Quote:
you realise that stuffs illegal?

McCoy seemed to have a source for the stuff he gave Kirk as a birthday present (and probably provided what was served to the Klingons in the Undiscovered Country) and it was served at Riker's wedding (andconsumed by a Federation security officer) I don't think I'm going to have Elliot Ness kicking my door in... And if I did, I'd just point out that my great-great-great-great-grandmother's Romulan* and that I keep the stuff on hand for 'Cultural Reasons'...
Elliot Ness "TNG" you mean
Half treasury agent half section 31 agent half human half klingon and half insane (thats 2 1/2 untouchables)

Quote:
Quote:
But he was a very effective program
we could do with him as a boff

He did have his uses...
Would be handy to have a EMH Boff (ideal for shipboard operations)

Quote:
Quote:
A little checking up has revealed MANY pictures of poor old hoshi eating

As they say, The Truth is Out There... Brannon "I'm a freak" Braga clearly thought no one would notice...
one of them involves Noodles

Quote:
* Oh wait, that was Romany, not Romulan... Oh well, both peoples're viewed as scum by The Man, might as well live up to expectation...
You think there is a connection?