View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 236
12-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
someone could have tried

Would've been an exercise in futility, I think. I think it'd've taken something like the revelation that he was Beverly and Picard's son to lift the character out of Mary-Sue status and into something more interesting...
Hmm maybe

Wesley is the father of captain piccard and will go back in time with the traveller and father him

OR
Wesley could be piccards son BUT could also be the son of any of a dozen other people (and we drag out for five seasons whose he is )

OR Wesley is the future saviour of humanity in the war against the machines and data has been secretly sent from the future to kill him

Quote:
Quote:
I prefer "What is shall pass what was shall be" but that confuses the hell out of people

I like it
its Translated from a Greek Proverb

Quote:
Quote:
Latin root

Ahh..

Lot more latin about than people realise

Quote:
Quote:
Because there are no bathrooms ANYWHERE in starfleet?

There was one on the Enterprise-D on the starboard side of the bridge, directly opposite the doors to the conference lounge... I think ready rooms where added so Captains would have somewhere private to interact with Ensigns and do lines of chop...
Maybe
Are you sure thats a bathroom
There isn't one anywhere on my ships (I have looked)

Quote:
Quote:
Ah but he has so many additional options (like morphing into britany spears and singing)

Can definitely imagine the Doctor doing something like that. Purely to broaden his understanding of the HUman condition, of course...
"computer activate the emergency annoyance hologram"

Quote:
Quote:
And tom cruise who laid down over 200 rules for the films including that at no time could he be seen standing next to a taller woman without a perspective shot to correct it

He's a strange one, that's for sure...
Well he is a scientologist which does not help