View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
12-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Are you using the right click, and selecting the "Equip" option? When you do this, do you see the stack of snowballs appear in a device slot of your toon? If so, start from step "5)" below.
Otherwise, try the following method instead:
1) Make sure you have no snowballs in your inventory or on your toon's device slot. This is to prevent you accidentally having any melting/melted snowballs.
2) Collect a stack of snowballs.
3) Open up your toon's status UI (where you can see the toon's device slots).
4) Drag and drop the stack of snowballs into one of the toon's device slots.
5) If the stack of snowballs does not appear in your action bar, drag and drop the stack of snowballs from your device slot into your action bar. From now until this stack of snowballs melt, every stack of snowballs you pick up will auto-magically be usable from your action bar.
6) Find a moving snowman.
7) Use the keyboard <Tab> key to auto-target the closest snowman or left click on a snowman to acquire a target. If you do not actively target a snowman, you will likely watch your character throw snowballs at nothing or not be allowed to throw any snowballs.
8) Use your action bar keyboard shortcut or left click on the snowball stack in your action bar to throw snowballs at the targeted snowman.
If these steps do not help you, please try to post additional details of what you are experiencing.