View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 28
12-11-2012, 03:18 AM
The Gateway is very kewl, but I wanted to ask for a couple additional features while it's still in development. Just to get this out of the way first; I did not read the entire thread before posting this, so if this has been brought up before I apologize.

First, we used to have access to our Logs on the webpage. Since that feature of the main site was removed I've missed not having access, and the ability to write logs, from outside the game. If this could be incorporated into the Gateway... I'd be extremely pleased.

Secondly, if we could have the ability to allow guests to view our Gateway that could be helpful too. Some of us spend a lot of time writing backgrounds and details about our captains and bridge officers, it would be very neat to have the ability to share that with other players. Granted, this type of guest access would have to be limited, we wouldn't want random people changing the stuff we'd written. I suppose it'd need to be closer to WoW's armory in that regard... still... something like this would be awesome.

That's all I've got at the moment. Thank you for the work you guys have done thus far. The Gateway is a neat feature.