View Single Post
Captain
# 7
12-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
probably that...the OP is reading out the dps numbers written on the weapons on the weapons tray...the other person may very well be stating his overall parsed data, or, as you state, has wrong calibration.

1900 dps sounds also a little too high for MK XI blue consoles...you are stating the dmg numbers not the DPS numbers here.
...don't mix them. my dmg numbers are 1990 per DHC, but the DPS is 1334 at 125 weapon power.
anything above 1600 DPS with a DC or DHC needs proove in my opinion, because it smells like fabricated data.
Not fabricated. I actually looked at it wrong, had APB2 on the target at the time, in addition to another buff, plus someone else had an APB2 on the target. Re-ran my test, this time in a controlled environment, and came out with a more reasonable 1100 DPS.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.