View Single Post
Captain
# 16
12-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
As a PvPer, I am rather sad. Sad, that for whatever reasons, IMHO we collectively chose to be part of the problem.
Or it could be that you (or at least some of you) stopped trying to be a part of the solution .
After ... such a long time of abandonment by Cryptic ... -- I'm not blaming anyone anymore .
Too long time has passed since PVP got any "love" . Much too long .
This isn't just a joke for me . It allows for epic PUG matches that are really tooth to claw -- especially if you get teamed with STO players who have played STO PVP before ... (I was the Kdf Tac who took top score there but on the Fed side a Sci nearly led his team to victory -- and would have won too if he had more experienced players at his side) .
The "Bug" infested carrier spam that made me leave PVP behind a year ago (I wasn't a "pro" , just an enthusiast ) was just a warning sign on the road .
I look for warning signs .
(but I am a bit paranoid )
I am loosing STO with each new system based update and with each removal and editing of content .
I don't know how to save her from her systems obsessed masters who seek to control and monetize me more and more .