View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 41
12-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
dude just take a second. got take ur meds and calm down.
So now you want me to be REALLY Angry at you?

Quote:
its not the end of the world. I for one was actually surprised when they announced dr. marcus, since that woman looks alot like the the dr lady from the gary mitchel episode.
who is also older

Quote:
forgive me but i can never stay awake long enough to watch most of TOS. just because Its marcus doesnt mean that we r looking at Khan either. because kirk and Marcus had a relationship b4 khan, even though they didnt show it. They gotta make David somehow. so naturally it would need to b when they were younger. So take a breath. sit back and just wait till May when all of our suspicions and theories will either b proven or disproven.
Happily thats now impossible
David will never be born
Genesis will never exist

Quote:
I for one look forward to this ST. Abrams brought life back to a dieing franchise. After the bitter disappointment that was Nemesis and Enterprise. ST needed a new perspective. An alternate universe is good then.
No he kicked a wounded one until it was bleeding

Quote:
What, you don't think Marcus would look a bit sexier when she was thirty years younger than in TWOK?
NO to be honest
as a slasherette she just looks like all other slasherettes

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
its a broken timeline which needs sealing
this is EXACTLY what the Wells ship was built for

Except it's not a broken timeline. It's a new parallel universe that's identical to the original up till 2233.
when it ENDS
with the destruction of the timeline

Quote:
Whether you liked the movie or not, it saved the franchise. Period.
The film made less money than the DVD of TOS
so saved not so much

Quote:
Q transcends the timeline though lol. They're omnipotent after all; being a child is the same thing as appearing as one to them
he is not omnipotent Omnipresent or omnicognicent
he is merely an annoyance
but as a cute child he would be slightly more believable

Quote:
The 'entire planet' lost was in JJ's timeline, not the Prime one
Wrong

JJ killed Two planets
one in each Verse

Quote:
And so every series that has multiple timelines are broken too? Remember in TNG, they had a quantum issue, which had multiple Enterprise-D's show up, from many timelines? JJ's Trek is nothing new, just an addition to the list of timelines
Laws of Trek
Multiple timelines always collapse into the prime line