View Single Post
Captain
# 6
12-11-2012, 10:30 AM
So having slept on this, I'm wondering how a Bortasqu' would fair when paired with a tackler or two?

Personally, I'd agree with DDIS and his experience flying KDF BCs... and this would obviously be more thematic than anything - maybe something the RP-PvP folks might try.

If you can hold the target in place for the Bortasqu' so it can unload - could you make it a tank killer? Dropping debuffs from one or two tacklers, while holding it in place - and - a teamwork sort of thing?

All sorts of better comps come to mind, no doubt - but would it be feasible, eh?

As a target comes in to kill the Bort', snag it, the Bort' burns any turn buffs, faces the target and unloads...

I don't know - can't say, never ran a paid Bort'. I do remember back when the Bortas and Ody came out though - I had lots of fun in the Ody...the Bortas - not so much. It was great for a Good Day To Die - Feds would come from all over to kill you (course, you had to fly without shields and no armor consoles or it could take too long)...
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba