View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 18
12-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Ok I had some issues logging in....it took a while to load....which is fine....but it would constantly give me the diconnected from gateway thing.....sometimes i could still interact inthe gateway anywise even after clicking the popup...other times it would send me back to the login screen.

Now ok the function looks neat....i can see my currently equiped ship and my capatian and crew....but thats about it....was htis supposed ot let us access duty officers? if so...that isnt happening....

Looks like a good way for me to show others my stuff or print things out....but aside from that not sure how i might use it....

Is there goign to be an optiont o look other players up?

If not...oh well

If so....that might be interetsing....I recall before perfect world there was a way to acess data on other players to see their ship and characters....and see what missions they did...

Maybe that should get implemented again..

Nothing more amusing then reading someone gloating about doing something....looking them up and finding out they power leveled their character and never ever did what they said they did or better still finding out they had supe rlow level characters while they complained about no end game content....

ANd it was even better when you point it out on their message threads....

ah the good old days...