View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Hi,

I'm at work - followed the instructions online as I've never had a PWE account. Had the Cryptic one since beta.

I followed the instructions to create a PWE account, but it didn't give me an option to link this to my Cryptic account specifically (not sure if this happened in the background automatically).

When I tried to login this morning before work, I obviously couldn't because of the change (I should read the forums more often). My biggest concern at the moment, although my stats appear in the account, ie I can see my subscribed time, what features I have active etc...my ZEN has disappeared.

I don't know if this is only showing ZEN at a PWE level (ie never purchased any through them) and that when I do login, I'll see the ZEN I had in game and through my recent purchase.

Somewhat concerned with people seemingly having problems, so fingers crossed when I do get to login, everything will be alright.

But if anyone can clarify that'd be great. I did a quick search, but couldn't see anything obvious.

Thanks.