View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 247
12-12-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm not sure what your friend's problem is, but mine was the fact they didn't smoothly link accounts from cryptic to pwe. I found a phone number for them and I won't post it here, I'll just say use whitepages.com and look for perfect world in san francisco. The on caviat is, they won't answer, it goes right to voice mail and there is no customer support number.

I finally was able to make a pwe account, it wouldn't let me because, naturally, i wanted to use my cryptic name and log in. After navigating the site, and it's worse than going around the cape in a sailing ship during storm season, I was able to set things up and, wonder of wonders, actually logged into my own original account.

note to PWE: You guys really need to set up a smoother and more intuitive way to do this, because this was a horrible experience and your web site just sends your customers into an endless death spiraling loop that can only be compared to Catch 22.

There SHOULD be a customer support number because using your site is horrible and certain to drive away customers that just might want to spend money.

Edit: I then made sure to send myself an email with my new PWE log in name, pw and forum handle. I suggest you do the same.

Last edited by squidjoe; 12-12-2012 at 02:31 PM.