View Single Post
Commander
# 12
12-13-2012, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
True. Once again, I must say that a 1v1 queue with some time-limited objective, or reducing team size in general (to 3, for example) would help PvP. The experience would be less random, and the waiting times would be shorter.
Yep, the long waiting times for space PVP with my Klingon are turning me off from casual PVP. And the OPVP 10vs10 matches are always when I doing something else xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
I think there is a middle way: It is not "all or nothing". Doing a few little things, like fixing Ker'rat (or only parts of it), adding a new PvP game mode or two every season should require too much work. It doesn't have to be much to keep PvPers hooked.
But new content means news posts on the main page. Which would always generate a spike in new players.
You are right that something new every season is more useful than have a big update once every 2 years xD

I still think that the "101 How to PVP" on the main page every month would get a big increase in the PVP queues. Thats a lot of advertisement for a low cost.