View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-13-2012, 07:37 AM
I see that the latest patch (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=482851) is making it a little easier to get more Dilithium, in the "dailys" and mining events. This, of course, is good news to many, however it still fails to alter the fundamental changes introduced by Season 7.

No matter how easy it is to reach the daily 8K cap (or get closer to it, if your a casual player), it is the new Dilithium sinks, that makes people hoard all the Dilithium they generate for their own toons.

"When I have all the purple doffs and the xii gear I want, I'll start exchanging my Dilithium for Zen like I used to before.
(unless, that is, I suddenly develope an interest in starbases, embasies or whatever the bottomless pit is next.)"
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO