View Single Post
Career Officer
# 9
12-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
As romulan rep goes, if you're a tac, go with the placate, I have it on my kdf tac, and man does it make life easier. Especially since it's not broken by damage. As for Engi and sci? Well the thing is, NPCs don't really crit that often. It's just more memorable when they do. So it's kind of a toss-up. Depends on how aggressive you are, and how aggressively you play. If you turtle and let things smack you (aka you use APD a lot), then I would go with the shield recharge. If you are an aggressive mofo (aka you use APB a lot), then go with the placate. If you're both (like me, and use both APD and APB copiously), then it's users choice. I still haven't chosen yet lol...
So the placate seems to work well for your tac? I wondered how noticeable it would be.

I'm kind of leaning toward shields now; thinking about getting caught in those STF crossfires and having some chance for a free shield heal. Still not sure though.

I haven't thought about the T4 Omega ones yet . . . Won't hit that until this weekend. I assumed I'd pick the kinetic damage one, but this thread is making me rethink.