View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
12-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
Immersion in this game? Seriousness? You must jest. There is more shoot first talk second in this game then TOS. There is no true immersive part of this game. The shoot them up take in this game was not the basis of star trek. Every situation in this gfame except for one part where you choose a ferengi's fate ( you all know you shoot her.. Dont even try saying otherwise you fkn liers lol). The level of exploration and contact with new species is rediculous and most of the time instead of diplomacy is finished with a torp spread. There is more combat in sto then JJ TREK.

OPPA KLINGON STYLE...Q'PLA!
I vote no and have nothing to do with it. First IMO this post should be in 10 forward not in this forum. Second, there are many more emotes much better than this 3rd world ugly lyrics. Third, why create political controversy when a third world singer bashes America...in his words, PSY rapped: "Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives... Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers."

Is this what gets idolized? So sad when things are ignored by most and what some idolize and send countless of US dollars others to enrich their pockets dont know the real truth. Just my opinion and salute others who disagree since this is America and I love this nation....unlike this punk who made millions out of us (Yankees) already