View Single Post
Ensign
# 25
12-13-2012, 11:54 AM
While I agree there will be some "path of least resistance" players latching on to the quickest and easiest Foundry mission that qualifies for the IOR daily. What I'll be doing is a little different.

I have four VA and I'll find some decent length (read non-minimal time) mission to run for the Daily. Best case scenario will be finding a different one for each character that suits their character type (Tac, Eng, Sci) and current starship so to avoid grinding the same mission four times just to get the Daily completed.

Once that is done, since these toons are level capped, and I have already been through Nukara (mind numbingly boring after a short while), Deferi daily (almost as bad), what I will do is play one of the longer UGC missions. If I like that mission style and mechanics, I'll look to do other missions by the same author. This will keep things fairly fresh, still get the marks and dil to help out my fleet and not feel like a grind as much.

This is also my last workweek for the year, so I'll have plenty of time to get this rolling. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Foundry Authors are able to do with the mission toolset. Who knows, doing this might provide a creative spark that will cause me to try my hand at creating a mission or two. We'll see.