View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 38
12-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfawkes View Post
...So far I've been told that if I don't have it, I won't receive it. I did say I could give them screenshots from my log of completed missions that prove I was on for long enough, so hopefully they should be able to resolve the issue.

One thing I did wonder is if it wasn't assigned because I was playing as the deadline passed, and I did it all in one block - I played for about 3 hours, with the first half before the deadline and the last half after. Do you think that'd affect it? I did ask this in the support ticket too of course, as that does seem like the most likely source of the problem...
Hmm... I suppose if you were playing over the deadline it might have "dinked" their records. If you've got screen shots with log times showing the required testing time-quantity having been done before the deadline, then I'd consider you in like Flynn, and I would hope they'd fix it for you. >shrug< Only they know. >crosses-fingers<

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.