View Single Post
Commander
# 27
12-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaetens View Post
yea i know the box's exist for a long time in game, i see constant text flooting by my screen, name won bla bla ship, so i never thought the rewards wer crapy, so with this key action i thought to my self, why not buy 30 keys and try my luck, well turns out if your NOT lucky then the rest rewards are crap, yes they have a value and not there not worth 30euro's so yea lockbox's are a RIPOFF, why can't cryptic add the ships to there C-Store like every other ship they added to the store!, reason here is there GREEDY and love to EXPLOIT lesser minded FANS! well i can say it was my first AND last time i spent money on zen for keys!! Cryptic can kiss my Butt! this fan is smart to NOT make the same stupid mistake twice. so i'll use my Lifetime zen on keys, and probably will sell them on exchange, or i need some cool device from the lobi store, then i will use the key my self, atleast i know i get min 4 lobi. anyways i know the box's won't go but i really hope more people will see the evil in them box's and then eventually they will be taken out, sadly there alot of lesser minded players out there with deep pockets.
As said in every other "why can't they add X ship to the Z-store instead of a lockbox" argument: CBS won't allow it. Lockboxes are the only way that Cryptic can guarantee their (relative) rarity and everyone and their brother won't be flying around in one.

I've bought a whopping three keys since I've started playing, when I've had one of those "what the hell, why not" moments. But I don't spend 30 bucks or more on lockboxes unless I have that much to spare, and I'm informed enough to know that my chances are still rare...besides, there are things in the Z-store more worth that kind of money (to me, anyway).
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting