View Single Post
Captain
# 1286
12-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokruhlica View Post
I don't know why, but when PUGing I seem to get stuck with a random order barking douchebag about twice a week. Just lucky I guess.

Anyway, running ISE last night, some d-bag immediately starts barking orders. " Target the cube." " Go to the left side." It's not like we all haven't run this 100 times. So , my special d-bag corbamite console kicks in (amplifies and reflects douchebaggery back upon it's originator. I can't help it.) and I reply with " Roger that, Admiral Obvious." I get told to "STFU" and follow his orders, and his sychophant fleetmate parrots this notion. Well, anyone who knows me knows that's the absolute wrong way to get my cooperation. So I PM the two poor souls that were caught in between this and apologize in advance for what's about to take place. I proceed to make his head explode, and he and his shadow throw some mother insults at me and rage quit. His last words were " OH yea? I'll leave and then you'll never be able to kill that cube!! And I'm going to have you blacklisted game-wide! I know lots of fleets!". One of the innocents quits as well, which leaves me and a sci in a Vesta to kill the gate and dispatch the cube, which we did. Took a while but we did it. Got an awesome drop too (purple disruptor DHC dmgx3).

May have not been the best way to handle the situation, but I simply do not suffer fools.

I had some douche do something similar a couple days ago. There were 4 of us in the group, He started yelling at me because I was moving from transformer to transformer pushing them down to 10%, and he thought everyone should stay in their own transformer. That's a massive waste of DPS in my case, and it's ISE anyway; even the worst groups can handle it.

Anyway I told him to shut up and that I've did this a hundred times before, so he and his buddy flew out to 30k and said we could do it on our own. So we do, we clean up everything, kill the gate (at which point he interjects a "good luck with the cube without our help"). Then we proceed to kill the cube and get the optional with about a minute left. I sent him a tell him how badly we suffered without his help, but apparently he had already put me on ignore. Oh well.