View Single Post
Ensign
# 8
12-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Q: (hippiejon) If there was ONE thing you can add to the game. Your personal dream update. Big or Small. What would it be?

Dstahl: Klingon PvE content from 1-50 with a solid PvE and PvP endgame. Plain and simple. Then after that, real Star Trek exploration.

Well Dan Stahl, given every statement you and other devs as well as STO reps have made about making the KDF a full faction equal to the Federation, I won't hold my breathe or cross my fingers until we the players actually see it. We have been promised this from the beginning when the game launched and all we have gotten since are "empty promises" but as you yourself have said in the past, "As I've said in numerous interviews - don't take me at my word - just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that."

Alright Dan, if we are to truly "judge you on the improvements that have been made to the KDF," I myself in my honest opinion think your track record "for improvemnts" isn't worth the mud on any of my captains' boots! So much for the devs doing what they promise they will.