View Single Post
Career Officer
# 22
12-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
From tomorrow through mid-January, previously run Starbase and Embassy Featured Projects will become available for fleets to slot and complete! Read more for additional details.

Click here to read more.
Dilithiam is rarer than latinum! Seriously how does this help small fleets? Hey you can spend all your Dilithium on silly fleet projects or for rep gear...

Honestly I want my starbase to have all these fun things but I have spent all my Dilithium on all of my charcters and am not reaching the 200k goal for any letter alone every project.

I know some people will say with 7 charters (fed) I should be able to complete these.missions in no time. Well I'm afraid I don't have the time to complete 8k dilithiam a day for every charcter. I can barely get two done.

But wait there's more! I have 5 kdf to play as well. With all the aspects of this game its hard to play multiple players anymore. At launch I could knock out everything for all my charcters no prob but now...

I mean I love the game and I love all these playable aspects but keeping all my characters up to date is not a daily thing.

And then add the fact that me Fleet is currently 2 active players and 3 off and on again players its extremely hard to meet the demands for the Starbase, Reputations and upgrades all that require Dilithium.

At launch we had nothing to do with our 8mil credits now I got to scrape the streets from some dilitium dust to try and process into something.

Seriously we have credits, marks, gpl, dilithium and lobi whys does it all cost so much dilithium?!? Use the other items as currency so we can use dilithium eslewhere.

GPL is the ferangi currency yet none of them seem to want it for their services.

Please help the small fleets keep driving on.