View Single Post
Captain
# 4
12-17-2012, 04:22 PM
The sent the usual 'canned' reply, with eight different things to try. I responded as follows:

What exactly did you try in the information presented to you?

1.) Options > Force Verified --- Tried; time outs and disconnects occur every 1-2 minutes. Unable to play the game.
2.) Disabling on-demand patching --- Tried; time outs and disconnects occur every 1-2 minutes. Unable to play the game.
3.) Reinstalled the latest game client. --- Tried; time outs and disconnects occur every 1-2 minutes. Unable to play the game.
4.) Disabled anything that might impact connectivity; disabled: Google Drive, Dropbox , AntiVirus, Firewall - SAME PROBLEM AS ABOVE. Unable to play.
5.) Installed Process Explorer - nothing is running except 1 instance of the browser, your game client AND normal systems for Win7 64 bit.

What changes to your software did you make?

Other than installing your suggestions, nothing has been done to my software other than routine updates to Win7.

What errors did you get?

Two Errors, SERVER NOT RESPONDING, and Disconnected from Server.

During the login process, it takes 30-60 seconds to load the character launch screen. After selecting a character, it takes 30-60 seconds to load maps - this was usually instantaneous. This is usually where the first disconnect occurs.

I am a paying customer. What can you do for me?