View Single Post
Captain
# 10
12-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Depends on what you want to do with it. I have four characters, my main character I see as my primary Player Character. I have two other Federation characters, both of whom I created for story reasons. The first is a Romulan exile who joined Starfleet when the Empire attacked his colony in retaliation for seeking Federation aid in the wake of the Hobus disaster. The second is a Klingon from the 29th Century, whose Wells class time ship was captured by the Tholians and trapped in the Azure Nebula, until he and his officers were able to escape during a Starfleet raid on the facility.

My KDF character I built up to be a recurring character in a series of Foundry missions I've started about my characters and the fleet they're part of. I've not had much chance to play him, only got to the Devidian missions in the KDF storyline, but I'm hoping to get the chance to finish levelling him up once I finish levelling my my new 29th century character.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!