View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 74
12-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Same here.

And to be honest, i'm losing my patience with this stupid system. It puts me into a loop all the time. Already contacted customer support today, wonder when they will send me an answer.

It always tells me that i have my crytic account linked to another account already.

Why do you make it so over-complicated?

You want us to link our cryptic accounts to our PWE accounts, which you have created for us already when we started playing from a particular date.

When trying to login via the launcher, i enter my PWE account data, then i get a notification that i have to enter a account guard number. After entering that, it puts me into a totally empty account in which i have to choose a profession and build a character. Where is my cryptic account?

When i click the "link your account" link in the launcher, it wants me to install Internet Explorer. WTF???

Don't you think this is a bit much?:

-cryptic account username
-cryptic account user ID
-cryptic account password
-PWE account username
-PWE account user ID
-PWE account password
-account guard code

this is all the crap we have to put up with, why so complicated? Geez.

EDIT: in the meanwhile, i contacted customer support and today got a reply from them, stating that my stuck linking process has been reset. I followed BranFlakes' link and again linked my account step by step, which this time worked in the first try.

So, a big "Thank You" goes out to the customer support!

Last edited by rocknrobot1; 12-20-2012 at 11:30 AM.