View Single Post
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,974
# 5
12-18-2012, 08:08 AM
And the KHG deflector is called a Positron but is actually a Graviton (well, more of a Graviton).

Look, it doesn't really matter what things are called. Just look at the attributes and use what is best for your setup.