View Single Post
Captain
# 7
12-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
There is a commodities vendor in the First City, near the personal requisitions vendor.
Yes, but as I mentioned he only sells 4 commodities. And not a single one used for reputation projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
The replicator, maybe?
The replicator is too expensive. I can't afford to pay double considering how many are needed for reputation projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
"Bringing down the house" rewards you you're personal comm code for calling in the trade freighter. It's the first mission of the game.
Thanks! not sure how I missed that. I'll see if I can replay it to get the comm code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
If you have access to a sector where the Feds have access to cargo ships, I have read that KDF can use them too. I can't confirm that yet, but if nobody else has an answer I'll check into it.

Some commodities are obtained by running certain Marauding DOFF assignments. In this respect, KDF has access to a lot of 'free' commodities that the Feds don't. The downside is that you can't pick which ones you get.
I'll try to get to fed space. I'm only rank 1 marauder though but I think I've been partly into their area. And the trouble with marauding is that I need like 50+ every day of 6 different commodities. You just can't get that many by raiding.