View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 36
12-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmiracle View Post
Ok everyone, I think I have found an issue "IF" you buy the $25 Ultimate Game Card (which the store I buy from has plenty of them).

When you go to redeem the $25 card, there is no $25 option. So, per customer support, you do two different amounts (a $20 and $5). The $20 amount goes through fine and the bonus is applied to the order.

Here is the problem ...

The $5 remaining balance is turned into "Ultimate Points". When you go back through and choose the Ultimate Game card $5 card, the Zen shown is the right amount with bonus but when you apply the "Ultimate Points" it will only give you the 500 Zen and not the 575.

I will submit a ticket with billing as before but I wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Correct. If you run into an issue with the bonus on the $5 portion, reach out to billing support and they'll be happy to assist and provide the proper bonus if it was an Ultimate Game Card prepaid card redeemed during the promotion period.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment