View Single Post
Captain
# 1318
12-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
2 toons, 2 runs of CSE, same problem.

In NORMAL you blow the cubes as fast as you can, immediately, regardless of the condition of the probes under the next one.

IN NORMAL.

In ELITE, doing this is 99% of the time the single stupidest thing you CAN do-it blows the mission IMMEDIATELY.

EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE TIER 4 REP!!!!!!!!!!!!

are we clear? do we need diagrammes?

Elites do NOT WORK LIKE NORMAL RUNS!!!!

Twice tonight, separate toons, what should have been groups that could faceroll the map, same (bleeping) problem-some dickhead blows the left or right cube before the probes are even STARTED on the other two.

T4 Omega Rep shields and Romulan Hyper-Plasma torpedoes do not substitute for using your head, and when the Bird of Prey is drawing the AGGRO ff your Fedscort, Armitage, and/or Defiant, you have what is colloquially termed, "A PROBLEM".

I had a Negh'var chase me half way across the damn map again-cloaked.

TWICE. I KNOW I'm not doing THAT much DPS-I can READ.
Actually the guys on the EliteSTF channel like to do RML, nor MRRMLL. It's kinda funny tbh, esp when it fails and they all get mad at each other XD. But it's usually spectacular when it succeeds.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.