View Single Post
Captain
# 5
12-20-2012, 11:11 AM
I made this post some time ago, but I feel it is once again relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
On the first day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: A Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the second day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me:Two core breaches.

And a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the third day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Three decks damaged.

Two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the fourth day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Four calling Combadges.

Three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the fifth day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Five Gold-Pressed Latinum!

Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the sixth day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Six Tribbles a Cooing.

Five Gold-Pressed Latinum! Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the seventh day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Seven of Nine.

Six Tribbles a Cooing, five Gold-Pressed Latinum! Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the eighth day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Eight Mariachi bands.

Seven of Nine, six Tribbles a Cooing, five Gold-Pressed Latinum! Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the Ninth day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Nine green babes.

Eight Mariachi bands, Seven of Nine, six Tribbles a Cooing, five Gold-Pressed Latinum! Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the Tenth day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Ten holograms performing.

Nine green babes, eight Mariachi bands, Seven of Nine, six Tribbles a Cooing, five Gold-Pressed Latinum! Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the Eleventh day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Eleven Stem Bolts.

Ten holograms performing, nine green babes, eight Mariachi bands, Seven of Nine, six Tribbles a Cooing, five Gold-Pressed Latinum! Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches, and a Starship in a Christmas tree.

On the Twelfth day of Shore Leave my Redshirt gave to me: Twelve spacial anomalies.

Eleven Stem Bolts, ten holograms performing, nine green babes, eight Mariachi bands, Seven of Nine, six Tribbles a Cooing, five Gold-Pressed Latinum! Four calling Combadges, three decks damaged, two core breaches,

And a Starship in a Christmas tree.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."