View Single Post
Career Officer
# 21
12-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
That's how we feel all the time! That's why we're always confused by the doom and gloom we see on here sometimes.
To be honest, I think a lot of that can be put down to the fact that you guys look at the game with "long term" vision. You know the changes you plan to make, you envision the content you plan to add etc. Where as the player base actually play the game today, sure we love the fact that more content is coming, that more changes (for the better) are coming, but that doesn't help us out if you guys do something that effects the game negatively today, while we're playing it.

I enjoyed the interview. With the recent feedback from the team in multiple sources to let us know what sort of things are on the way, I am pretty excited. I'm also much happier with season 7 now than I was at it's launch thanks to many of the changes which have been made due to feedback.

Now if you could make Lobi Crystals account bound so I could actually use them to buy things, and fix the cut-scenes in the featured and remastered episodes so they can be skipped when you've seen them 20 times before (nothing stops people playing good missions like a 15 minute cut-scene they can't skip), that'd be great thanks.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...