View Single Post
Career Officer
# 18
12-20-2012, 01:59 PM
I applaud this... not only does it give us the ability to help you, but it gives up the ability to test stuff for ourselves to see what works and what doesn't. I think this would increase the usage that tribble gets as well as meaningful feedback rather that baseless speculation of OPness.

This was touched on briefly, but not really answered... why is the temporary at all? Why shouldn't this type of stuff be permanently available on Tribble? Perhaps if Tribble needs some resemblance of Holodeck, you could make another "anything goes, everything is free and available" shard that gets it's characters wiped weekly on a time schedule? (I know more shards = more work on your part)

The point being, every day someone comes up with a new build or idea, every week a new item or power tweak is released that could be problematic. I know there are plenty that have the time to spare and would love to play with this stuff and share the results with you. Allowing us to consistently be able to go get anything from a special vendor so we can quickly and easily see what is possible seems like a no brainier to me. What am I missing, what is the potential harm?

Thanks again, the test vendor is a great idea. I just wish it would stick around.

Also, how about having the vendor dish out free respsec tokens?
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Last edited by phantomeight; 12-20-2012 at 02:04 PM.