View Single Post
Commander
# 25
12-20-2012, 03:50 PM
I typically use my important Aux dependent powers right before I pop an Aux2Bat, since that's when my Aux is going to be the highest and it ensures that I get the most out of the cool down reduction (as well as power gain). Granted, that does make a SNB especially dangerous since, in attempting to maximize the cool down reduction, you need to have more abilities in use. But one probably still has other options like Evasives, RSP, Miracle Worker, ST/TT maybe, etc. Besides, the Aux is low for 10 seconds plus a few to get the level back up (barring an item or other ability to recover more quickly). If you use Aux2Bat right before a HE or TSS then it sounds like a tactical error to me.

I haven't been paying as much attention lately so I've lost track of the number of ships with universal slots, particularly Lt Commander universal stations. I suppose I thought there were more than have been listed here but that's still a fair amount and we all know more are coming.

More stations. More abilities. More spam. That's all I really have to say on it. Maybe it's perfectly fine. It seems a bit much to me is all.