View Single Post
Career Officer
# 39
12-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfawkes View Post
Thanks for the advice I always reply as soon as I can when I get more information, and I try to remain polite as much as I can. So far I've been told that if I don't have it, I won't receive it. I did say I could give them screenshots from my log of completed missions that prove I was on for long enough, so hopefully they should be able to resolve the issue.

One thing I did wonder is if it wasn't assigned because I was playing as the deadline passed, and I did it all in one block - I played for about 3 hours, with the first half before the deadline and the last half after. Do you think that'd affect it? I did ask this in the support ticket too of course, as that does seem like the most likely source of the problem.

Fingers crossed it'll be fixed soon
I have to ask you, dfawkes. Did you finally get your tribble? I've run into the same problem myself. I know that I played over an hour and a half during the first hours of the Season 7 Test Weekend and have checked my Item tab under the C-Store just about everyday since the reward was announced. Still no tribble. Even went through a round with PW's "wonderful" customer service and all they can tell me is that my account doesn't qualify for it.

Good luck to you, dfawkes, if you haven't received it yet.