View Single Post
Career Officer
# 34
12-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
That's how we feel all the time! That's why we're always confused by the doom and gloom we see on here sometimes.
The doom and gloom exists because the game became less fun.

How hard is that to understand?

It was bad enough before with non-existent puzzles, mystery and true adventure. But at least it didn't feel like work.

I don't know if you guys have the facility to check what I now do in-game as a player.

But it's gone from enjoying the game for hours on end every weekend to, logging in for 2 hr's a day to push rep buckets around on 3 Characters.

It's dull, boring and grindy. Indeed the only reason why I am still even bothering is the hope for something better in S8.

The amount of back-peddling and cow-towing you've had to do for the clearly disgruntled player base from re-instating dilithium into STF's (something Stahl lied to us about) to lowring the frankly insane time requirements for rep progression have shown us just how badly thought out, planned and hopelessly rushed this past season was and it's only through the players making our concerns known that anything has changed.

You should be thankful for our doom and gloom. Your attempts to soften up Season 7 have changed my view from being that this game is hopeless and I don't want to play anymore, to being one of just do my grinds and hope season 8 is better. You've not lost me as a player yet, but my confidence in the team is not far off rock-bottom only raised by the the fact that you actually reversed some of the insanity in Season 7.