View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
12-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Hello Captains!

I am very excited to see this tournament get underway. I was looped in a couple weeks ago about it when several members of the community got together to discuss the rules for it, and I am honored to support it. The rules for it were presented to me, then finalized, and are now posted above. I'm proud to put the Cryptic/ PWE "stamp of approval" on them, so please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.

This tournament is a "test" run of what I would love to see occur on a much larger, league scale. If all goes well, I would love to see a PvP competitive league start up once the first class of PvP Boot Camp participants graduates. That way we can have a ton of teams participate!

To provide a little incentive to the winning team of this tournament, I will ship out each of the winners (5 total, 1 for each team member) a boxed copy of STO that has been autographed by the STO dev team. It's also good for 30 days of Gold membership for you or a friend. If we get the league off and running, I would love to see even bigger and better prizes.

Good luck, have fun! See you in the queues

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment