View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
i might not be true here, but i vaugely remeber reading -somewhere- (hence the unsureness)
that the Typhoon would only ever be CONSIDERED when the level cap increases, (sometime after S8 /during 9), but honestly.. that may not be true

Bad memory For the win >.<

Quote:
Q: (cylon74656) Will the Steamrunner Class be available for those of us who don?t play through Steam? And also, when will we see the Typhoon Class playable in-game?

Dstahl: The Steamrunner Class is a Steam exclusive, so it will not be available in the C-Store. However, you do not need to play through Steam in order to purchase this item. If you have a Steam Account you can purchase the item through Steam and claim it in game without needing to play STO through the Steam client.

The Typhoon Class is a dreadnaught that will most likely not appear as a playable ship until we increase the skill point cap to full Admiral. Even then, we haven?t yet decided if this will be a player ship, but we can be convinced to make it so if there is enough support for it.
From the ask cryptic dec 2012.

From this its either we try to convince them.. or wait until the level cap rises... or I suppose we could leave a big pile of money outside their office.

Operation: get the typhoon mk II begins!