View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
12-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
I'm confused about these "Spotlight Missions". Wasn't the whole idea of the revamped Journal, to provide additional incentives to spotlighted missions? I ran this mission, and had the "Investigate Officer Reports" mission accepted. Upon completion, I got exactly the same rewards as usual. No bonus. Any idea, Mr BranFlakes?
The spotlight missions you'll be seeing are spotlighted because they are among the best, and will typically qualify for the IOR repeatable. Having them in on the journal front page allows players to easily accept them, as well as easy access to past spotlights (we'll be adding past missions in during the coming weeks). Also, in the very near future, we'll be adding special, extra rewards for completing the spotlight missions (I think it will be a daily). This was in testing on Tribble pre-Season 7 but did not go live due to a few bugs. Once those are worked out, you'll see them available on Holodeck.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment