View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 19
12-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyvad View Post
Guys, don't assume it's the OP that clicked the wrong STF, the PvE queue is buggy.

If you look at your queue, the first PvE mission is Azure Nebul Rescue, now sort the queue by Reward, the first one will be Gorn Minefield Fleet Action (or Kithomer Vortex). Cick the first one, and it will queue you in Azure, not Gorn Minefield or Kitomer Vortex. Therefore he may have clicked the proper STF and ended up in an other one, BUT he should have paid attention to th pop up window before clicking Engage, he would have seen right away it was the wrong STF and save himself from having to wait an hour before queueing again.

Better luck next time.
OMG! This happened to me all the time when they first made this change. I just thought I was being clumsy. The good news is I could quit the match without penalty and re-queue for the minefield.

Why should he be punished when he leaves at the beginning of the mission and someone else in the queue replaces him?

Unfortunately this has always been the case and good luck changing something that has been around since the beginning.