View Single Post
Captain
# 15
12-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Ouch. I find this comment pretty rude, and I don't think you realize what my role is here on the team and what would happen if there was no CM. Let me copy and paste something I wrote from a recent interview to enlighten you:

All the above not only supports the continued success and growth of the game from a non-dev role, but also supports the most important aspect of our game: our players. It is a sincere honor and privilege to support STO in my role as Community Manager. Thank you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Indeed. I've worked with a few CMs in my time (I help Admin the Creative Assembly's Total War forums in my spare time), and I can tell you that you'd miss them if they weren't there! Having a dedicated person to keep the community in touch with what the developers are doing is vital, and believe me, there would be a lot more grouching if we didn't have someone like Branflakes around to keep us in the loop as to what the guys at Cryptic are up to on a regular basis.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!