View Single Post
Ensign
# 27
12-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I don't do programming but there are a lot of bugs that need to be addressed and faster than they get done.
You dont do programming, so you would not realise that when you start altering E, it can affect the interation with J,Z,B, and U. And then when you fix J it messes up how A interacts with E...

There are so many things that have to be done to fix something small and unimportant, alongside continuing to code the next update to keep people playing (the weekly updates) AND also coding parts of the next season - all of which are also interlinked!

As to Brandon being superfluous - He is the first community manager I have seen in any of the games I have played over the years (right back to the beginning of the interwebz, and some of the text communities on BBS before that) who actually came out onto the "beta" server, and played team games along with others so that bugs that had been reported could be seen, documented, and relayed to the devs.

He is active, he is visible, he is approachable, and has the time both in game - and in forums for the players (paying AND free).

I can't see how that can be a waste, irrelevant, OR a waste of money