View Single Post
Captain
# 50
12-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlebeck View Post
If the free one came out with no Boff slots, no console slots and a Mark I engine I'd be happy, and all this about the Federation getting another ship, I hate to break it to you folks but Star Trek was based around the UFP with the occasional story involving the Klingons, the back catalogue of Starfleet ships is a far greater resource and the interest in them is very high.
I just had a really novel idea. Instead of making the Ambassador a completely new ship, why not just make it a skin for an existing ship? Like the tier 3 excelsior, can come with the Ambassador skin. Or the tier 2 cruiser, since that ship about matches the level of fail that the Ambassador deserves to be entitled with.

All trolling and truth aside, I seriously think it would be better as a skin as opposed to an entirely new ship.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.